Fr 2019 motor system

I also want to order one FR prop

Thanks, i have already the parts, just need to put together. Inflatable board Flipsky esc and also a 400a Flier. will use some lipo’s 12S. I just ordered from Banggood yet another 120kv flipsky motor as i managed to get from 280USD…And it will fit with the FR7inch prop…

I also would like one, for maytech 12mm threaded shaft

Please add me as well for flipsky 12mm shaft

What do you guys think about this motor?

@alexp I think you might want to doa little search on the foruma nd move the above post over to:

Also @Flying_Rodeo I’ll take one!

@Flying_Rodeo: Sent a pm. I’m ordering a prop, 65162, threaded shaft, 100kV motor.

I think i’ll need 7” pitch.

So for me a 6 " blue if possible. I order a 120 Kv Flipsky motor, 12 mm shaft with M8 thread.
Thank you.
Can you give us the current price ?
Thanks

for me a 7" prop, 12mm shaft as well please;-)

What IS THE PRICE PER PIECE?:grinning:

In the past they have been about 150 Euro and 20 Euro for shipping to New Zealand.

Once @Flying_Rodeo, David has approximate numbers he can let us know what sort of discount he can offer. I would like a 7" pitch for the flipsky if you are doing the 7" David.

If you think you want one, just put your hand up for one. Someone else will buy it if you dont go through with the sale.

1 Like

I’d love one for 12mm 120kv
Thanks

Hey @Flying_Rodeo, whats Up with that Ninja Prop? Is it the 7inch Version you are offering now or Something New?

Cheers

NINJA its realy awesome, but i have no capacitet for producing :frowning:

2 Likes

What is New with Ninja? There has been No Details yet, or?

1 Like

I want a NINJA too

I want also a NINJA…

plus 6" and 7" :slight_smile:

Hello David, I take one for 100Kv /
Thanks

Hello I really want to sell you all this props for really good price but I have no capacity :sleepy: :sweat:

I need some time for expend production

But we are all Friends from you!
Take a priority to us :wink::crazy_face: