Fr 2019 motor system

Looking so good with these masts! Do these still have the full rubber seal where it connects to the board for full waterproofing?

1 Like

Whats the point of your post, if people cant buy them.

Im doing my best…

Guys i will do for you props :grinning: with good price :sunglasses::surfing_man:‍♂ for reacher, flisky and maytech :hugs: But i need your understanding that i cant kill mYself…

If ho can help me can came to slovenia and help me on CNC :hugs:

In lest 2 days i have sleep only 4 hr.

In nights im working on cnc and in days efoilexpiriance :hugs:

8 Likes

Hello Flying Rodeo,
do you have a alloy prop that works with reacher motor? should be optimized for about 4000rpm
Picture? Cost?

Have you ever considered licensing your design? Not sure if that would be a good idea or a stupid idea!

That would be really awesome. I 've got the Reacher 100kv Motor and would like to test with this perfect prop :). So after some sleep keep us informed when available :confetti_ball::grin:

Hi,

I need only shaft dimension for desire motor :hugs: so i can made prop… :surfing_man:‍♂:dash:

Thanks

I’ll send you the dimensions for the maytech and reacher units tomorrow.

1 Like

Sorry for the lack of info lately guys the weather has been really poor for a long time ! yesterday was the 1 super good day we have had lately and i went for a surf foil vs doing static power testing.

for some reason the video for me plays very low res ? other people i sent it to said it plays in full HD which is much better ?

what you think.

FR system on 6s 32 Ah , high pitch prop , 1000-1100 watts to foil around.

1 Like

on 6s?! Really? so with roughly 24V and 45A you are flying?

6S? Are the waves helping you get up on the foil, or are you using a very slow foil (which one)? I have used an FR motor and while its great and efficient, there is no way it would get me up on 6S. I needed 12S and 50A to be foiling properly.

Yer 6s is all you need @ 80% throttle to fly @ about 40-45 amps.

there is a test video i did on 6s

2 x 6s 16Ah in parallel

4 Likes

Hey Jezza.

I can easily get on foil with 6s no problem on flat water. I don’t need the waves although once u are riding them you can reduce throttle to almost 0% and still foil if you adjust your weight balance to account for the drag.

Takes about 50-60 amps to get up easily and once on the foil its drops back to about 40 45 amps.

i have tried it on 12 s but its WAY to much power to surf waves with as you loose so much throttle resolution as you need very fine throttle control to ride waves IMO and experience and 12s when i tried it made it more difficult for no added benefit.

this is my 12 S video text but i dont think i got past 80% throttle as it was too fast for me.

the wings i use is the Axis 82 its very nice but i haven’t flown on other wings to know whats different

tomorrow i will post on my other board i have been playing with also with a FR setup but in a much shorter board.

i have tried on 6s 2x 22Ah in parallel and its very good for surf also.

BUT i have 300 amp 15s controller now with data logging to get you all some data on the system using 12s hopefully i have the balls to get 100% throttle this time.

3 Likes

You have found the perfect plastic boxes for your FR hatch :ok_hand:

As a memo, with a nominal 3.7v voltage we have with a wing surface that could be divided by 2 :
take-off: 55A - 1220W
flight: 43A - 950 W

1 Like

Nice build INSIDE HATCH :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

These are OLD photos I have much nicer boxes and hatches coming for the electronics and batteries to match the nice board.

2 Likes

I was just on vacation in Croatia and could try out my board with FR system. I am totally enthusiastic about the FR motor system. Since I am a beginner, I never gave full throttle. But I still reached 30 km/h. Thanks David, great performance!

5 Likes

Nice, i love your grip pad …Where did your but it ?

Fantastic build! Got any more picturs of the board, battery and electronics housings?