Foils on Sale for Efoiler-builders - stocked in germany -shipping international

Dear E-foilers,
we are clearing stock and have a couple of the infamous and efficient high lift foils on 100-€ discount for efoil builders exclusively.

https://hydrofoil.de/collections/frontpage/products/hydrofoil-the-bullet-kitesurf-set

On checkout enter the discount code “efoil” → that’ll give you and exclusive 100-€ discount. Don’t hesitate to get in contact with me for any questions. The offer is limited until stock is cleared - obviously :). We’ll ship internationally, out of germany.

I’m riding the foil myself, I first bought in together with a couple of you guys in this forum, and I still love it - guess many of you do as well. The empty aluminum mast and it’s high lift characteristic just make it a perfect fit for the first efoil build. After a couple of years riding it, I can also says it is indestructible - which is a very nice feature for the first build as well :D.

Shout out to the great community - keep it flying!

Looking forward to hear from you guys
Robert

2 Likes

Where all do you ship? I tried a US address and got “Diese Bestellung kann nicht an Ihren Standort versendet werden. Kontaktieren Sie den Shop für weitere Informationen.”

Hi Boards, welcome to the community with your first post!

We noticed a bug in the shop -Sorry!- it should work now. If not, send me a PM with shipping details and I‘ll get things done for you.

Best Regards
Robert

Hi I just purchased on web shop via PayPal. Hopping everything will go fine…

HI Ognjen, just shipped your order - looking forward to see you flying!

Regards
Robert

Hi, Robert many thanks for fast shipping. Now I am much closer to finish efoil.
Best Regards from Budva!

Robert, what is the difference between the Bullet 2020 kiteboard and windsurf versions?

Scott

Hi Scott,
mainly the adapter. Windsurf =deep tuttle, kite = 2x us-box.

Robert