Flying Fish Jet Drive Build

@Dandydan

Here you go.

The files are male and female stl.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bFbUQKMLiXjbXKDb1ykuoQn3PTL_pSFo

4 Likes

Thank you this is perfect

1 Like

You’re welcome! Hope it works out, if not you have the fusion file to modify it.

1 Like

I finally finished my lithium ion battery pack. I should be able to get 1 hour of riding time with this 35AH but only a water test will confirm. I intentionally wanted a transparent cap so I can tell if there is a leak. Nothing worse than a water logged BMS.

5 Likes

Great work! can you share the supplier for the BMS? Does it have art, usb or any communication bus?

@MauiMan Very nice pack, what is the model of your BMS?

What cells are those?

Thanks!

I am using a cheap 120amp BMS so I can switch between my propeller drive and my jet drive. This BMS is very basic without any interfaces from DalyElectric. My cells are the 21700 (5000mah) which is pretty common and affordable. I like this bms because it is sealed in case the battery pack gets wet, then I have time to diffuse. My hatch needs to be rebuilt to be more water tight.

Please see the photo.

I would like bluetooth capability in my next BMS but it is difficult to find a high Amp BMS with the bells and whistles.

1 Like

The pack looks like 13s7p, i am not sure, but 40AH sounds Impossible for me. That would be 5700mAh per cell!?
I am heading for 14p Samsung 30q, that should be 42AH.

7*3000mah= 21AH 30min Ride --> Average 42A current. Sounds legit
Or do you have 2 of those Packs parallel?

1 Like

That calculation looks good. I wonder if the cells are water damaged. I had a leak in the previous battery pack. My ride time has been 30min so far. Which confirms your calculation. I am going to confirm what the cell rating is.

What is the size of that case or do you have a link for it?

@V_S I

am going to build a 14P for my next battery.

Hi mauiman. That’s my battery pack with 12s and 10p in a industrial waterproof box. It’s work well

8 Likes

Wow, nice work. It looks very neat and tidy. Which battery meter did you use?

2 Likes

Thank you!
https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/0.html?spm=a2g0s.9042647.6.2.58db36fa1wIRy7&orderId=97254615119866&productId=32820971654

2 Likes

@MauiMan what foil wings are you using?

is this the jet drive ?

So sleek ! I think you are going to be massively copied :ok_hand:
Not sure it would sustain a human foot though. Will need a strong cover !
Now you just have to put it in the shower (bathtub) and splash it… :grimacing:
Would yo have a link to your jack connector and waterproof switch ?

Thanks a lot! It’s waterproof but it will be place in the board in a waterproof hatch

Both come from aliexpress

Hi @cyberfoil
I am using the classic Surffoil 200