Flipsky 100kv flier esc Holland build

Imho we have more Luck to Hit our 's prop before contract THE virus who Can stop for a more moment the china export😁

If you really are that worried just use a steriwipe on the box… There are way more people infected than they actually know about! So many young healthy people won’t even bother to go get tested and as a result won’t become statistics.

Yeah I figured it will be way different than anyone elses masts on here. The clamp is the actual shape of my mast. The wires are designed to run inside the mast for that clamp. My mast is a weird, pretty blunt shape. probably not very efficient.

I just found your build. Your running that white welded aluminum mast. It is weird.

Anychance of a Link to it?

can you show me how you maneged your cabels. Im a bit confused because your masst calmp have a cable hole which is for running the cables inside the mast.

i have a full mast i cant guide cabels through it!

Try this one if you need to run wires outside of mast. Ignore the cutout in the mast itself though. Wires should fit between mast and the cutout of the mast clamp.

See also @Gobbla and @mkefoil solution here: Builders: how not to drill your alu or carbon mast!

I wanted to update the first post but that is not possible. My foil also has become a Flying Nemo :slight_smile:

It was good fun, but a lot of work. The waterpoof cover is a bit deeper than the board itself and therefore the whole deck is flat with a rubber deck.

I can not 3d print, I can not draw in 3d. Or can use CNC stuff.
At this forum I have seen beautifull like factory build boards, but this was al done with a jigsaw, anglegrinder, some epoxy etc. The motor mount was 3d printed by a local guy further you can all do it yourself without special tools or skills :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good work!
Looks really charming and nice :grinning:

Looks great @Louis
We can never have to many Nemo’s

1 Like

I just bought from banggood the 100kv motor and also the prop. Will make my life easier. I have the flipsky 200A esc and also the Flier 400… No customs with EU priority line ! Sweet ! Thanks Louis !

7 Likes

Looking good.:+1: Great job

#Aliexpress € 14,66 21%OFF | 7 1/2x8-BA Marine Buitenboordmotor Propeller Voor Yamaha Mariner 4HP-6HP 6E0-45941-01-EL Plastic + Metal Black Boot Propellers 3 Blades
https://a.aliexpress.com/_d7hGUak

I even found an 8 pitch prop. Since i run 11s at 100kv i want to try 8 pitch. They also have an aluminium prop. What is better? Plastic or aluminium?

I found that more balance and less vibration on Al versus plastic.

It is 71/2 x 7 not 1/4 ?

Yes all these props that I find with a higher pitch than 5 are also a little bit bigger in diameter