First build: Flipsky 200A 60V VESC6/Flipsky 65161 120KV 6000W

Hi community,
I already spent 600$+ and hope it will be half of my investments or at least 30% :slight_smile: so it’s time to create topic.
I have a friend who will build board for me and mast/wings in future

Main data

• water: fresh water or less than 18g salt per liter. Lakes and rivers.
  • rider: 78-84kg depends on mood
  • expectations: low speed to fly over water, chill cruise, low stress on batteries.

Already purchased:

• ESC: Flipsky High Current FSESC 200A 60V ESC base on VESC6
  • battery: 36/48v battery. Based on 6000mAh 35A/50A LifePO4. Able to build 4* 6Ah 48v 35A
  • motor: Flipsky 65161 120KV 6000W

Required:

• wings and mast: selecting between GONG or RlBoards etc
  • charger: expected to use some 50v charger
  • remote: not selected
  • bms: for charging or even discharge
  • propeller: expected to use

Flipsky Aluminum Alloy Propeller for 65161 100KV Brushless Motor Spare Parts

DIY:

• board: 180-60-10cm/160-60-10cm, XPS, fiberglass - in design/first tries stage
  • waterproof case: not started

Main question for me right now are mast and wings - I wanna purchase them as fast as possible.
I’m expecting to use Rlboard efoil set or some of Gong. Rlboard plate seems to expensive, I’m willing to spent less on this
I sent message to RLboards guys via this forum and facebook about shipping but didn’t receive any answer. If they shipping from Czech Republic it good for me.
So interesting in Gong products also - their sets looks pretty good. But some of them will be available after 27 of July and most of them changed the names, so after a lot of topics I’m already confused and don’t know which set of wings and mast will be good for me.

The second priority is a propeller I have added link to it in main post.

Please assist

Check ''FR 2019 motor system" topic. You will find an example how to made your prop usable.
I was trying to connect to Gong too. No answer for a week already.

Are you aware your motor has a 12mm shaft, and the prop you selected is machined for a 10 mm shaft?

1 Like

oh, I see right now. Banggood just the same…

The Maytech/Flipsky/Reacher Tech threaded shafts are OD 12mm to M8 x 1.25.
A few people like @virus have modified their 7"1/4 prop with 10mm hole shaft to fit a 12 to 8mm threaded shaft:

Cells and Flipsky controller already here, waiting for motor.

Friends of friend has cnc machine ready to mill XPS/EPS and wood.
Able to buy in market:
XPS 10mm thick and 30kg/1 m3
EPS 30mm thick and 25-27kg/1 m3

PS I didn’t find any STL on forum for the board. Could anyone share any board (just shape will ok) >160cm to test cnc?