I already spent 600$+ and hope it will be half of my investments or at least 30% so it’s time to create topic.
I have a friend who will build board for me and mast/wings in future
- water: fresh water or less than 18g salt per liter. Lakes and rivers.
- rider: 78-84kg depends on mood
- expectations: low speed to fly over water, chill cruise, low stress on batteries.
- ESC: Flipsky High Current FSESC 200A 60V ESC base on VESC6
- battery: 36/48v battery. Based on 6000mAh 35A/50A LifePO4. Able to build 4* 6Ah 48v 35A
- motor: Flipsky 65161 120KV 6000W
- wings and mast: selecting between GONG or RlBoards etc
- charger: expected to use some 50v charger
- remote: not selected
- bms: for charging or even discharge
- propeller: expected to use
Flipsky Aluminum Alloy Propeller for 65161 100KV Brushless Motor Spare Parts
- board: 180-60-10cm/160-60-10cm, XPS, fiberglass - in design/first tries stage
- waterproof case: not started