【EXPIRED】Maytech 42%OFF Waterproof remote promotion 8th May 2019

hello I have the price special action unfortunately too late. I was not active in this forum yet. i ordered a remote controll from michobby a few days ago. my question: is that if I ordered it at michobby also the current version with current features? thanks for an info.

I was wondering if the brightness of the screen is good for anyone else.

Even on a cloudy day of riding, I am having trouble seeing the writing on the screen of the Maytech.

It’s a intermittent fault a few of us have had with the remote. Sometimes the screen disappears completely.

1 Like

Yes, it’s also new version.

Hello Eileen, thanks for the information. I have already received the package and already tried with my esc. everything Works perfect!

1 Like

@Eileen Any discount on Vesc for the community?

1 Like

I have used mine for over 10 times, works great so far with waterproof. It was good experiences with support when buying. Thanks Maytech!Expect for the upgrading…

I really like my Maytech remotes. I have two of them and they have worked flawlessly. I built several waterproof remotes and it is a huge pain. At least 30 hours of use on both in saltwater.

4 Likes

Did you make good experience with michobby?

i ordered by maytech. all is perfekt and works.

Any new reports or info from those that are using them?

Are they still working well?
Did they die?

Finding a good waterproof remote for sale without having to do it all yourself is tough!

1 Like

I have been using this RC for one season now, and till now no problems with it.
Please note that it has not been modified as many do here on the forum, and it has only been used in fresh water.

Mines been working fine so far with very little mods! I try to open it every once in a while and give the screen some corrosionX as it is not potted on mine. Been used in salt water only and submerged numerous times. I try not to submerge it often though.

Mine still works fine. I haven’t done anything extra to it. I occasionally do stupid things that burn out the receiver but there super cheap to buy again.

Some time ago I wanted a 2nd receiver.
I believe it was 50 euro.

Price depends on which version. The original ones were $10/each (8.45 euro) and the new ones are $30/each (25.36 euro).