Efoil blank board

Dear all,

This is the first time here in the forum. First, thank you so much for your collaborations, CAD files and lots of information.

I am planning to begin with my own build and I have contacted to several alibaba suppliers in order to try to get a blank efoil board.

I have an answer of these guys: Shenzhen Top Sports Equipment Co., Ltd. (

!

Prices are 660 USD for the board (without foil and electronics) plus 260 USD for the shipping,

Do you have some experience with his supplier / kind of suppliers?

Any advice? What do you think about this option?

Thank you in advance,

Cheers,

2 Likes

Any spec details about weight or volume?

Hi Matt, dimensions according to supplier datasheet are 167,5 x 64 x 11 cm (around 120 litters according to my calculations). Battery box is 43 x 50 x 9 cm

PVC core, two layers of fiberglass, the last one carbon fiber,

Cheers

It appears they are building boards for NeptunX efoils (I think they have changed their name though now) https://www.instagram.com/efoilfly/?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=124h4nndvxhdh.
Price is not too bad… I can’t comment on quality though.

Can you share their contact? I would like give it a shot

Just had a long chat with them he is not able to provide tue lid picture, he wants full payment initially and 25 days of lead time

Mmm not a good deal with these conditions,

I think I will go with another option, maybe modifying an old sup / windsurf board…

Thanks for sharing,

One of the interesting info is about weight which demonstrates the real quality of waterproof hatch integration.

I just submitted an order with them for one sample board shipped to California, They told me 30 days lead time and promised good quality fingers crossed !!

1 Like