eFoil Battery Packs

Has anyone come up with a good cooling system for 18650 cells? I feel that not having a good way to keep cells cool while in use may result in short lifespan of your battery pack.

Iā€™m running 12s12p and they have never really gotten warm. Running a 14s14p pack will have even less heat. There is no need to cool a properly designed pack.

And in BMS what to think of this model with feedback on screenā€¦
Itā€™s used on willozboards.

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/32827394534.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.1c8c3c00tAZVu3&mp=1

I have this BMS and Iā€™m very satisfied so far. I was able to connect it to my phone and customize the parameters to my needs. My efoil isnā€™t ready to ride yet so I donā€™t know how it will perform under the load but so far so good. It took its first charge and no heat.

1 Like

Did you ever order this pack?

Mikel, i did order the battery pack yes. The quality was good. They manufacturer were very good at providing the data sheets of the items they used after i give them a spec of what i wanted.

how does it work? Enough power? any problems?
thanks

This is a great price! did you receive it? can you share some picture with us?

1 Like

Here some pictures from the battery pack t come with a 10A charger aswell
They told me that they would look into a water proof cover but i never did, as i making one at the moment

1 Like

Did you ever sell this?

Do you have a contact at this company?

I sent them an email to get a quote for 14s 15p with mj1 cells, been 2 days. Lets see when they will get back to me

1 Like

Please post here when you get it. Very interested in similar battery

Joline Yang

Sales engineer

Mobile/Whatsapp: 0086-18575575968

Tel: +86-755-26471535-8005 Fax: +86-755-26471537
Email: sales2@ayaatech.com
Web: www.ayaatech.com, www.ayaatech.en.alibaba.com

Are they using genuine Samsung cells?

Seems they are on vacation or something no answer for me yet!

They are saying they are but with without opening up i could not 100 percent say. They sent me the data sheets for them LGē‡ŸNR18650MJ1ē‡¬pecificationļæ½140822.

Hey Guys, looking at the following. What are peoples thoughts?Boston Swing Batteries

$386 delivered to Ireland for 14 pieces giving me 51.8V 42Ah pack weighing about 12.6kg

thatā€™s super heavyā€¦higher density batteries I think are worth the extra $ to lose the weight

Ya thats my thoughts but def best price so far from what ive come across