Dual ESC6 base on VESC6 is available in market

Hi, My name is Grace, I’m from a professional ESC design and manufacture company Flipsky. we never post any topics here, but still some buyers are from this forumn. Maybe our ESC can be DIYED to be used in efoil.
Today, I’d like to share our new product information to you all. Welcom more comments for our continuous improvements. thanks
Spec:
-Hardware: V 6.6

• Firmware: VESC_default_no_hw_limits
  • Voltage: 8V - 60V (Safe for 3S to 12S LiPo) for the dual ESC - Voltage spikes may not exceed 60V
  • Current: Continuous 50A single, total 100A , Burst 150A per single for seconds, total 300A burst for seconds.
  • 5V 1.5A output for external electronics for single
  • 3.3V 1A output for external electronics for single
  • Modes: DC, BLDC, FOC (sinusoidal)
  • Supported sensors: ABI, HALL, AS5047
  • include Heatsink:
    -PCBA Size:98.6102.819.2mm

2 Likes

looks interesting.
what is the price? are you a manufacturer from China?

Yes, the MSRP is 350USD, there’s presale activity, pre-ordered 300USD free shipping, only one condition that following our offcial facebook @Flipsky Tech

Hi Grace, welcome to the forum. I have seen your ESC’s and they look great!
For our purposes we generally need the single ESC to be capable of 120A constant current and a higher burst current. Do you have any plans for something like this?

1 Like

Yes, we have big current ESC like constant 120A / constant 150A ,the burst current can reach 600A and 750A correspondingly, they’re also designed base on VESC6. planning for on-sale in our website in midle of this month. But here most of you want to use in efoil, right? We haven’t sent it for efoli test. I’m not sure if there’s any sincere suggestions from your efoil experience. Like water proof, or any other professional suggestions? Thanks a lot!

Would be great single VESC for 120A or more continuous, watercooled effectively, 5V capable receiver pins, at a reasonable price.

2 Likes

Thank you, I will feedback your suggestions.

Hi

it also would be nice to have a flat Heatsinkt surface - so that it is easey to mount it in an Alu-Box for cooling
somthing like that - Aluminium Enclosures – Stahl Metall or evan better like this - (with 5 or 6 holes in it :wink: )

Got it, thank you. :heart:

Also terminal screws for powersupply and phase wires would be nice, no soldering, no strange connectors…just like the high class players do :

(maybe inside the housing, if you do a housing, so people can have real waterproof connections by cableglands)

2 Likes

Thank you, great examples.

Hello , Everyone! If we design a dual ESC base on VESC6, the single continuous current is 90A, the dual will be 180A continous current, how about it? Did anyone try dual ESC in efoil? Any suggestions ?

Most (all?) eFoil have one Motor - so why would one want a Dual ESC?
And i think most builds will need more current 300A to be an the Safe side -

No you will not need more than 300A! The most reliable systems here are all running 130A Seaking ESC’s. I know of two very reliable systems also running 120A ESC’s. It comes down to cooling the ESC properly.

Thanks ,we’ll do more investiagtions.

thank you. :heart::yum:

1 Like

Hi , Guys, sincerely sorry for the dual FSESC6.6, due to MP difficulty for PCBA Tower design. And some customer suggestions for higher amps design, we cancelled this project.
However, we come out a dual FSESC4.12, 100A. 159USD for sale , and free shipping from China.
If you have interest , I’ll post more detail pictures for it.

1 Like

Yes please, would be helpful to have a look at if I want to go dual jet motor.

Ok , here’s the detail pictures for dual vesc4 based FSESC4.12.

2 Likes

Sorry to everyone, our dual FSESC6.6 has changed the circuit design, here’s the on-sale version.Now we have promotion , 259USD free shipping! expired on 2018/9/10
Spec:
-Hardware: V 6
-Firmware: VESC_default_no_hw_limits
Voltage: 8V - 60V (Safe for 3S to 12S LiPo) for the dual ESC - Voltage spikes may not exceed 60V
Current: Continuous 100A single, dual 200A , Instantaneous current 400A per single, total 800A for system instantaneous current.
5V 1.5A output for external electronics for single
3.3V 1A output for external electronics for single
Modes: DC, BLDC, FOC (sinusoidal)
Supported sensors: ABI, HALL, AS5047
Size:120x91x20mm (LWD)
6 shunts in dual system. Each is measurable for the current.