Does anybody have experience with low speed/power foiling props, ducts and motors?

I am looking for for a low speed/power prop and duct propulsion system. The prop should be made for slow speed and power 500 wats would be best up to 1000. Something like a human-powered prop like www.schillerbikes.com or www.manta5.com

Does anybody have a 3D drawing? I need some help and can’t work in CAD etc. and don’t know how to print or CNC it too. You help will be rewarded.

Any advice on a low-speed low watt motor drive and duct is very welcome too.

We can discuss that we come from China and have our own CNC machining workshop, brushless motor production and manufacturing workshop, as well as our own engineering team

Hi Chris

Can you contact me on bastiaan.kroon@gmail.com? Or is there a inbox message system here on efoil.builders?

My E-mail: info@x-teamrc.com WEB: www.x-teamrc.com

1 Like

Brushless internal rotor motor, outer diameter 58MM, length 135MM, with 1:4 gear ratio, auxiliary power 8.5n.M, the rotation speed is below 6000RPM and 4000w, and the battery pack of 12S is controlled with a weight of 2.2KG. The price of such a system is about $800.

Hi Chris, please show the propeller that will be suitable for the offered engine and for Bas. Thanks

你好 有微信可以联系吗 ?WeChat或者其他联系方式

Hi Chris Thanks for the advice. I need only 1000W (I hope) as I want to make something with a low speed and low energy consumption. I’ll need to test to figure out what I exactly want to build. But low-speed and low energy is for sure.

You have any idea what the RMP will be at 10 to 15 kmh for most e-foilers?

Hi Chris. Where can I order this? This data sounds all good for my testing :slight_smile:

Hi Chen. Unfortunately, I can’t read Chinese. Can you give me European Alphabet contact information?

你好有微信可以联系吗?WeChat或者其他联系方式

Hi Dynamik. I don’t think Chris makes these but I found some options. Will show when I find something.

On the x-rcteam.com site, the following link does not show significant information (points to UAV motors). Could you ask for an update please ?
Sea%20scooters%20brushless

Hi Chris. I tried to find it on the website but not much luck. Can you put the exact link of what I need here? This will be helpful for others too.

Thanks Chris