Nice work! I will test my setup at next week)
This weekend we want to test the traction on different modes on a rubber boat!Let’s see what happens!
Yesterday we managed to test everything in working conditions!We rode for 20 minutes until the batteries ran out.It’s working!Boat weight about 250 kg,a speed of 8-9 km/h. Used 30% ,the temperature on the power key did not rise above 30 C!The current on the battery is 20 amps.But after disassembly found that the engine got some water,you Need to check hermetization.our delight knew no bounds!Further collect a remote control,batteries,and do board!
That is great numbers! What battery did u use?
Hi!We do not yet have a working li-ion battery,we buy items,we will collect.On the boat we used acid 12 volt batteries 4 in series,3 was spare!Therefore, the weight of the boat 250 kg!:ухмыляющийся:
Hi!While waiting for the missing components for further Assembly,do tests for traction in the pool!
We build efoil,and it turns out that the music box is a Jacuzzi!
It turned out interesting data!We hit 35% of the esc’s power.1500 rpm on the screw,20 kg thrust,current on the battery 17 amps,the temperature on the keys 60 degrees without forced cooling!In * other the increase in power,the revs did not rise.After 20 minutes, 25 tons of water began to spin in the pool circle,the rpm went up to 1600.
After a few hours,decided to see planetary gear.Oil black,noticeable output and no damage!Gear works well!
Hi!No, we didn’t leave the project!The work continues!Summer was spent riding on kite!Collected the battery, three blocks of 15s1p LiFePo4.We glued the case under the battery,the control unit was placed on an aluminum plate that will be attached to the Board.We decided to make a charging device for 12 volts, which would be charged from the car.Printed waterproof connector.