So today i drove again with 8" pitch. And it was a hard game. I returned to the pier and other places on land 6 or more times to figure out what was recorded by the metr app and adapted the values by it as well.
I activated High current sampling mode and Sample in V0 and V7
I set Current filter constant to 0
Motor current 110A
Battery current 100A
Control Type Duty Cycle no reverse
I think the current filter was the most important thing.
I still had once ABS HW Overcurrent in the beginning, i think i should also increase the Positive Ramping Time.
I forgot to mention the Stator Saturation Compensation i set to 0.1 , could be also important.
So this is the result:
If you have further suggestions how i can increase the performance of the VESC please let me know.
This is recorded using a large windsurfboard without any wing. It has of cause much higher power demand than any Efoil. As you can see, the 6384PG and Nicks VESC can hold the power up for a long time at a high duty cycle. The metr saved my day, because you can adapt every parameter the VESC Tool shows directly via the app in your smart phone.