Aluminum Jet Nozzle and Impellers For Sale

MHZ 64mm impeller slightly used but new like condition. This worked well for direct drive jet propulsion for me. I am 255lbs and it got me up foiling last summer no problem. Retail price after shipping was $160 USD

I would like $75 + shipping and you will get it in a few days.

ONEAN Stator + Nozzle + Impeller with stator bearing and shaft seal
This setup also works direct drive, slightly lower pitch impeller for more thrust when starting to get up foiling. Retail plus shipping was $200

I would like $100 + shipping and you will get it in a few days.

2 Likes

Hi @VeFoil, do you send worldwide? (Israel). What do you recommend for 56114, 360kv motor?

Yes i can send anywhere. With a 64mm impeller, yes 360kv and i would use a stronger motor like tppower

How much current do you find yourself drawing with the 64mm impeller?
I would be interested in the onean stator, nozzle and impeller.

Hi dear, Still for sale?
Harry,
The Netherlands

I am also interested (if it has not sold).

I am interested.

Located in Canada

The impellers are sold, i do have a several new SSS MOTORS if you need one?

Hi Chris
I am reading for a long while this forum.
One question, do you have a adress for CNC milling (5 axis) e.g. a impeller?

Greetings Fabian

i would be interested in your SSS motors
paul.tremblay.2@ulaval.ca

I have one of these still ESC’s still but it does not like the TPpower or SSS motors I found: 200A VESC up to 16S rated with built in bec for receiver For Sale - Electronics (ESC, remote, batteries) - FOIL.zone

I do have two Flier ESC’s 400A up to 16S. They have worked perfectly from DAY ONE, by far the best of the affordable ESC’s.

I have three SSS motors, they are the best SSS ones, equal to TP power and they are 123mm long powerhouse motors, not what everyone else is using the 114mm long versions! $175 USD
360kv, 420kv, 500kv I got up foiling with all motors

Hallo

Wich SSS Motor would you recoment for an 64mm Jet directdrive?

I’ve been following your builds and website for awhile.

I haven’t seen any updates, or videos of a working direct drive jet drive.

I actually can’t think of any direct jet drive videos on this forum.

Is this technology even working yet? I have experience with Jet Ski’s and my limited understanding is jet drives are extremely inefficient when underwater. They work best at the surface, or in the air.

Aren’t these parts just being sold off to recoup some of the investment because they didn’t work?

1 Like