65162 from china with good looking prop

The motor will be the same, just with a different shaft. But why not get one with a more generic shaft that fits better props (like the flipsky)…
Here is a prop I have tried and works on the 120KV motor. This will fit the flipsky.

2 Likes

thanks i decided i will buy the flispky

1 Like

Thanks @Jezza I’m not great with CAD but ild be happy to try to adjust the pitch if you have the original file.

that prop looks strange

Most likely because I flattened the rake in order for it to print better.

1 Like

Does that need supports?
100% infil?

Ideally the blades should be a little thinner too. At some stage I’ll do a design for a better 3D printed prop though. I have got an idea on how to mould some so might try my luck with that at some stage.

Thanks @Jezza Always nice to see 3D printable prop designs for this context. I have quite a collection of files and prints myself. Hope to do some more testing once it warms up again here. Curious to see the next one you were mentioning. Hopefully you can share the CAD files when you get around to it so I can modify the shaft section. Unfortunately I have one with the threaded shaft and another with that silly shaft-pin-thing.

That prop is for the shaft with the M8 threaded end and prop pin in the front of the prop.
If you want to edit that prop just convert the STL to a solid and then fill in the shaft section.

Do you have your prop in .step?

HGLTECH has the same brand story page as FLIPSKY : https://www.gd-hgl.com/ (see here). They are located in the same building.

Worth a try: “Keep up with our newsletters. Sign up now to receive a coupon code for 20% OFF for any ESC you purchase.”
The SEAL 300A with limiting current function costs 239 x 0.8 = 191USD (Flipsky price is 289usd). That’s a 34% discount at HGLTECH !

No, but any of the 3D programs can convert STL to a solid pretty easily. Which program do you use?

Fusion 360. But its not nice to work with a mesh. So laggy

Added a .step for you.

Can’t believe there’s been 78 downloads on that prop already…

Thanks where did you add it?

To the same link on thingiverse

oh sure im dumb thanks

looks good on my design thank you

1 Like

You just need to add an intermediate section or a duct…

Do you have a duct too?