Waterproof remote housing

Hi
Do you havé seaking 130a HV and what Kind of bec do you use ?
I havé always my problem’ My motor dont work !
Regards
Giloris

@gIloris I have the Seaking. I use a generic 5V BEC. Make sure you use the long RC cable. Have you run through the calibration process. What sound is it making, I.e number of beeps?

Hi @g.gregory8
I use long câble but i dont use bec but an external power batteries (4x1,5v)
Any beep beep, i Turned screw but anything !
Bec is necessary ?
Regards
Giloris

Is the external batteries putting the 6V onto the red wire in the long RC cable?

Have you followed the “Throttle Range Calibration” in the manual? But beeps feedback do you get? I haven’t used your transmitter so can’t help on that side sorry.

Have you had this ESC working at all? I found once I calibrated it with a servo tester I couldn’t re-calibrate it with another receiver as the PWM frequencies were very different.

Amazing. I have been using this remote in a ziplock bag. This is better.

Hi
I cut thé red wire on long esc câble to 6v power, and use ch1 to connect it
I use calibration process , Any beep beep !
This esc is new , and i Try another one (turginy aquastar 200a) and it s thé
Same. I used thé same remote to my VESC for electric longboard and it s ok
Can i cançelled remote appair and try again ?
Regard
Giloris

I have had the same issue with my Arduino experiments, on a HK 20A ESC. I also have seen the same plugging the GT2B receiver straight into the ESC, the problem is that these receiver are not perfectly steady on 1500us signal (idle, central position) and at the same sometimes works slighty away from max and min ppm frequency.
My little ESC from time to time get a calibration (apparently by itself) on the receiver I’m using the most, and then I struggle to link it to different transmitter/receiver!
I don’t know what to say, in your case… sometimes negatives should stay in common between power sources, but power section of ESC and controller should be opto isolated…

Hi
Did you have problems with the remote
I had a HK-GT2B and worked fine and changed to to same remote as you got and I cannot get it pair or it seems like it’s paired but nothing works
Any ideas

Hi I got the remote to work after adjust the throttle screw in the handle but now when I turn the remote off the motor runs
Weird
Any ideas how to stop this I tried adjustment screw but still doing the same

hello,

new update for my remote housing.
Previous one is still in use, but not enough adjustement.

i have now made one housing for flysky FS-GT3B

http://www.flysky-cn.com/products_detail/productId=33.html

i love it for end point adjustement (beginner mode fo efoil), expo, different configurations …

i just re use trigger , main board, anthenna, and change battery :

installation in 3D printed housing:

and this is result :

i use it more than 5 times in real condition, it’s work really well

2 Likes

Hi
I printed every parts of housing
Could you Say me how do you fix ring part on cover housing ?
(Glue)
I dont understand very well how do you Make silicon ring to waterproof housing
Regards
Giloris

Hello, yes I have stick the ring with Silicone.
For silicone bed, I m actually in holiday, I can make one video when I will be back

Ok :+1:
Thank for you help
Good holidays

Just purchased a GT2B… Would it work for it ?

hello,
i dont thinck it will fit directly in GT2B, triger seem the same but rest of part should be adapt

This is link on native part :

This is link on STEP part :

1 Like

GT3B has throttle curve adjustement it is really usefull for begginer has me.
I have tested one remote in plastic bag, much more nice but sensitivity is complicated.

How are you waterproofing the trigger is it waterproofed with rubber O rings and some grease. Gobbla

it is made with chirurgical glove (waterproofing trigger and on/off button)
you can see it on last picture

it is fixed with small cable tie

Hi Gobbla

Your cad drawings are amazing. I wish I had skills like yours. :+1:

I use this one for safety features. I was wondering if you would be able draw a cad STL for this Alien power RC transmitter?

:pray:

1 Like

Hello Maui man, thanks :wink:
For your remote I can do it, but I need the remote or exact 3d model file with trigger max displacement.

1 Like