Share your builds here!

awesome skills , i like the shape of it , how much does it weight so far ?

You are a real craftsman! The board looks beautiful.

Very Nice! What kind of wood is this? Balsa?

Really amazing work, @Toto44 your jet drive worked? What’s his and 55 mm dimension? your work also and incredible, I’m weighing in to buy the project and do surfboard with two jet drive can pass information grateful.

Hello Surfbrazil, the jet is 60mm. I will run it within the next 3 weeks hopefully.

That’s some insane woodwork. Looks absolutely stunning Ralf

Hello everybody.
thanks for the positive feedback. That pleases me very much. And it’s encouraging to keep going. But you also do a very good job.
@Alexandre, the board is of course too heavy with its 17 kg. It was only planned as a model for a mold. But I decided to make the model mobile.

Started

you have plans of this boat ??

Hello, looks nice. No plans, just 1 DINA4 paper with some drawing.

Hi guys,

I have to complete a 2nd year college project in which I have chosen to do a method of transport on water… E-foil of Jet board.
For my project, I have to do an ‘Expert Interview,’ and I was wondering if you guys would be up for answering a few questions? Answers don’t have to be in much detail but not 1-2 words if that makes sense.
(You can delete this post if you don’t want it here, I didn’t know where to post it)

1. What do you think is the most important factor to consider when designing a water jet / e-foil system? (I.e safety or overheating etc) and why?

2. What materials do you think would be ideal for this build? Why?

3. How does board size affect the power needed to get on the plain?

4. How do you best ensure that no water can enter the system, possibly causing damage to expensive components?

5. How does the size of propeller affect the speed / torque your system has?

(I know most of these answers but need the proof of an expert who has done the project before if that makes sense :slight_smile: )

Cheers guys,

Owen.

that sounds pretty good, keep us informed!

Hi guys, I’ve just spent ages on Solidworks designing this jet propulsion system.
Could I please have some feedback?

Cheers, Owen.

4 Likes

can you show ?

and what type of motor did you take ?

This one, but I changed some things.

Completed prototype efoil board with built in compartment for electronics, so awesome to have a proper efoil board finally!

7 Likes

Super fun afternoon on the water today with direct drive jet foil
Im 255lbs (115kg)
20mph was top speed today but it can go faster.

6 Likes

So NICE !

The water is so calm and pretty. Where is this ?

1 Like