Today, finally, 40 minutes of pure joy, after months of work!
I trashed the GT2B remote during last attempt, but it was good because I understood that the problem is my aluminum box: side walls gets underwater and the only dry part is the lid, the lid has a size which exceed the very short 2.4GHz wave hence hisolate the receiver, signal won’t go thru or it does but extremely weak.
315MHz have huge antenna and I still have to find a way to transmit the esc signal, I don’t know why but I got only hexadecimal caracter… whatever.
So I soldered an extension,biaxial antenna cable, thru a PG7 goes into the box and the Arduino NRF24i 2.4Gmodule antenna is glued on the nose of the board. Bam! That did the magic, my remote modified (ramp is now on receiver instead than remote… I thought that was safer for gearbox in case of disturbs or interferences).
I have to hide those cables and junction into the board because they drag a lot, I pinched the on/off buttons under the battery compartment seal and water got in… ruined a balance plug (repaired already) and the Vedder switch got wet, I hope to have saved the electronics…
Further than this, and the fact that my remote is not completely waterproof but it lasted all the ride, this run it’s been a success!
For who asked for the 200mm pitch prop: it’s not enough, I don’t know if the Arduino somewhat limit the ESC, I hear the motor run effortlessly but not overrevving, I made a run on my knee,full speed, the current never went over 45Amps and the speed was ok but not that thrilling.
I can foil, the motor will push and the speed is sufficient despite kite wings, but I designed it to run faster and I calculated something around 90Amps at full speed, so I designed a new prop.
Next time I try 300mm 155mm diameter, no duct.