PowerGlider I’m dubious about shock from a battery source.
Normally electric shock happens because the AC voltage we get to our homes has it’s return path through the ground. Outside the house there is a stake in the gnd and neutral wire goes there. It’s cheaper.
So shock happens when your hand touches active wires, and your feet touch the ground, so completing the circuit. 50/60Hz AC is required for damage as this causes nerve damage and defibrillates the heart.
If you have a battery, the return has to be through the -ve terminal, so you can’t get a shock unless you are holding +ve and -ve together and are more conductive than salt water. So it takes two hands, *** a lot harder *** and there’s a nice salty conductor with infinite paths for flow and the low network resistance you get from that.
You’d really need to try very hard IMO. I would suggest it’s not possible.
There are questions about the frequency of the phase voltage, I don’t think >20khz will do much; there is a magic frequency where nerve cells aren’t affected, it’s something like 700hz but this might not be accurate, but it’s a ton lower than ESC drives. You have the heating effect, but that just bbq’s skin, big deal, get a bandaid.