Hi, My name is Grace, I’m from a professional ESC design and manufacture company Flipsky. we never post any topics here, but still some buyers are from this forumn. Maybe our ESC can be DIYED to be used in efoil.
Today, I’d like to share our new product information to you all. Welcom more comments for our continuous improvements. thanks
-Hardware: V 6.6
- Firmware: VESC_default_no_hw_limits
- Voltage: 8V - 60V (Safe for 3S to 12S LiPo) for the dual ESC - Voltage spikes may not exceed 60V
- Current: Continuous 50A single, total 100A , Burst 150A per single for seconds, total 300A burst for seconds.
- 5V 1.5A output for external electronics for single
- 3.3V 1A output for external electronics for single
- Modes: DC, BLDC, FOC (sinusoidal)
- Supported sensors: ABI, HALL, AS5047
- include Heatsink: