Chinese hydrofoil for efoil?

If thereā€™s a group order to germany with good conditions, Iā€™ll be interested

Me too, ordering different foils wont be a Problem.

As a point of reference:

Ordered from: Kite Hydrofoil In Surfing Plate Base Aluminum Mast Is Hollow - Buy Kite Hydrofoil,Hydrofoil Carbon Fober,Hydrofoil Aluminum Mast Product on Alibaba.com

They shipped almost a month after I ordered and took a bit of hassling. Be aware it only ships with a 65cm mast.

However, Iā€™m reasonably convinced itā€™s a copy/OEM of the Slingshot Hover Glide NF2: https://www.kitepower.com.au/products/slingshot-hoverglide-nf2-2018?variant=777500229659

Thatā€™s not a bad thing, as itā€™s got some excellent reviews.

Felix, David, you got Mail :smiley:

Looking forward and will post here when we received the foil!

Robert

Anyone in 'lil New Zealand wanting one also? Iā€™m getting one in soon (next week or so), would be good to split the shipping.

I would have jumped in but I already got mine :blush:

hi smarm , iā€™ve got the same mast. may you have already have the 3d mastmount stl files to the pacificmeister system?

Sure theyā€™re a snug fit but they hold well (ignore the fact the mast is black and slingshot, the chinese one is the same as the slingshot mast/foil.

Hereā€™s the fusion with the latest version, let me know if you need me to export the STL of the mount.

http://a360.co/2nJcU7x

1 Like

thanks alot, the stl-files would be great, because iā€™ve not the same 3d draw software.

Sure:

Front:

Back:

thanks for sharing the files

can you recommend a wire, which youā€™ve used throgh the mast?

Purchased locally here in Australia:

High quality 8AWG wire will fit down each channel.

If youā€™re operating in salt water, then tinned marine grade is best.

Hi

It looks really shiny
will need a good sand back to get the best out of it

Hey Cuz. I am in Aucks and just found your post, probably too late to share order but I am happy to talk efoil or carbon fibre or how we could share resources anytime 021437669

Anyone ever purchased this hydrofoil? It says it has hollow aluminum mast, available in 60, 70, 80 cm length. What Length would be best? Iā€™m thinking 80cm would be best so the motor does not suck in air when on foil. Any opinions?

@MaB I have that exact foil. It arrived last week, I havenā€™t had a chance to test yet. Unfortunately mine arrived with some chips in the front wing. It is a lot heavier than I thought for a cf wing. Other than that it looks pretty good. Mast is suitable for running cables, it is the same as slingshot mast I believe. Let me know if thereā€™s anything specific you want to know?

At that price its probably glasfibre with a final carbon fibre layer. Doesnā€™t make sense from a statics viewpoint.

1 Like

@Pidd yes ordered already sorry. yeah Iā€™m keen to share knowledge and resources etc.
Do you have a build underway?